About the Journal
Trends in Case Reports is an interdisciplinary electronic journal, which intends to disseminate the information spanning different fields of medical, clinical and experimental sciences.
The aim of this journal is to encourage and provide the platform for academicians, scientists, researchers, health care professionals for publishing their work for better health outcome and to convey the best practice information to their peers.
Case Reports intended for publishing should be related to but not limited:
1) Presentation of adverse effects of the medication
2) Presentations on rare and unexpected diseases
3) Genetic association, variation, mutation of diseases
4) Association between diseases, geographic distribution, environmental factors during prognosis of a disease
5) New discovery related to pathogenesis.
6) Clinical presentations, etc.